How to get involved in JA Finance Park
Available visit dates are the determining factor for when you should start and finish the JA Finance Park classroom curriculum. High school personal finance classes can implement the visit to JA Finance Park as a stand-alone experience.
Step 1: Pick and book a date for your students' experience at A.G. Edwards JA Finance Park. We can accommodate about 150 students on a visit day.
- Use our online calendar to find space availablity and a date for your students' A.G. Edwards JA Finance Park experience. (The number indicates how many students can still be accommodated on that date).
- Please select three (3) dates, to help us accommodate you.
- Complete the hard-copy Enrollment Form and fax (636-728-0708) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Online enrollment is no longer available.
Step 2: If teaching the JA Finance Park curriculum, complete the online teacher training about 5-6 weeks before the visit date. There are two training sessions. Click here to access the training links.
- If you experience difficulties with online training, contact us (email@example.com) to arrange your teacher training. Training is required in order to get everything out of the curriculum and visit day experience.
- JA provides all curriculum materials after you have enrolled.
- Begin teaching the curriculum about four weeks before the visit.
Step 3: Prepare for your students' visit to A.G. Edwards JA Finance Park by recruiting parent volunteers, scheduling buses, and handling other logistical matters. Use the Curriculum & Visit Materials page to help you plan.
Please contact Cheryl Bohlen at 636-728-0707 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to get started.